Located at 37 Guy Street, diagonally opposite Leslie Park, we worship in an old sandstone church (originally St Andrews) which will be celebrating it’s 150th anniversary on November 22nd 2020. Our Parish office is situated in Williams Hall which also provides meeting places for our church groups. Our office is open Monday to Friday from 9:30am to 12 midday. You are welcome to call in and meet us and our Worship Services and groups are open to all – just come as you are!
All Groups doing “Lent for Everyone Matthew Year A”
by Tom Wright
- Beta Group: This group evolved from an Alpha group and are open and welcoming to those who would like to join. Meeting 7pm each Wednesday during Alpha 4, then back to Wednesday 7pm
- Gamma Group: formed from Alpha 3. Gamma is changing its meeting times to be more family friendly. Still under discussion.
- Selah Bible Study: 3pm each Wednesday at Reids
Fellowship & Outreach
- Adult Fellowship: has now become Warwick Fellowship and meets 1:30pm on the last Monday of the month as a social group.
- Courthouse Cuppa: Per the roster set out by the District Court
- mainly music: Thursday in term time, 9:15am
- UC Friends – a Christian ministry to differently abled people and their families through social outings and friendship
Craft & Sporting Groups
- Wesley: each Wednesday afternoon, 1:15pm
- St Andrews each Thursday afternoon, 1:30pm
- Craft, Coffee and Chat meet on the 2nd Saturday of each month from 1pm to 4pm