8:30am each Sunday *
* See ‘Worship Services’ for further detail
Nestled at the foot of the ranges, including Queen Mary’s Falls, Killarney is both an agricultural and a tourist area, with farming, camping, waterfalls to explore and major community events drawing people in through the year.
We are a warm and welcoming congregation, involved in our small community from birth through all the ups and downs of life.
We celebrate two windows donated by Jean Orval when a cyclone destroyed the previous church in 1968.
We are ecumenical, worshipping in other churches on a rotating basis on the 5th Sunday of any month.
12 Eucalyptus St, Killarney Qld 4373
- 8:30am each Sunday of each month apart from:
- The 2nd Sunday of each month is shared between Killarney Uniting, Roman Catholic and Anglican churches. It still meets 8:30am but we advise checking our Notices to see which Church is hosting the Service.
- the 5th Sunday which meets 10am and is ecumenical.
- Sunday School on 4th Sunday of each month
- Christmas Day: 8:30am Sunday 25th December
- 5th Sunday of the month: 10am at various churches, including Killarney Uniting, on an ecumenical basis.
Please feel welcome to join us. We would be blessed to have you with us – simply come as you are!
- aKYB -Tuesdays, 9:30am at the Killarney Uniting Church Hall
- KMAC – Tuesdays, 1:30pm at the KMAC (Killarney Aged Care) facility (opposite the Church. Held on the first Thursday of each month at 9:30am.
- All are welcome
- mainly music Killarney: Held at Killarney Uniting Church Hall, Wednesdays during school terms.Session: 9:15am-10:45am
- Girls’ Brigade: GIRLS’ LIVES TRANSFORMED; GOD’S WORLD ENRICHED Thursdays, P – Grade 12+, 5.00-7.00pm Killarney Uniting, Eucalyptus Street, Killarney.
- Sunday School is held on the 4th Sunday of each month
- Holiday Activities – usually held each school holiday – a orning of various craft and fun
FELLOWSHIP & OUTREACH
- Killarney Adult Fellowship: 1:30 pm on the 1st Thursday of each month, meeting at the Killarney Uniting Church Hall