Eucalyptus Street, Killarney
Nestled at the foot of the ranges, including Queen Mary’s Falls, Killarney is both an agricultural and a tourist area, with farming, camping, waterfalls to explore and major community events drawing people in through the year. We are a warm and welcoming congregation, involved in our small community from birth through all the ups and downs of life.
We celebrate two windows donated by Jean Orval when a cyclone destroyed the previous church in 1968.
We are ecumenical, worshipping in other churches on a rotating basis on the 5th Sunday of any month.
- KYB -Tuesdays, 9:30am at the Killarney Uniting Church Hall
- KMAC – Tuesdays, 1:30pm at the KMAC (Killarney Aged Care) facility (opposite the Church
FELLOWSHIP & OUTREACH
- Killarney Adult Fellowship: 1:30 pm on the 1st Thursday of each month, meeting at the Killarney Uniting Church Hall
- mainly music Killarney: Held at Killarney Uniting Church Hall, Wednesdays during school terms.Session: 9:15am-10:45am
- Girls’ Brigade: GIRLS’ LIVES TRANSFORMED; GOD’S WORLD ENRICHED Thursdays, P – Grade 12+, 5.00-7.00pm Killarney Uniting, Eucalyptus Street, Killarney.
INVITATION TO WORSHIP
- 8:30am each Sunday
- Sunday School on 4th Sunday of each month
- 5th Sunday of the month: 10am at various churches, including Killarney Uniting, on an ecumenical basis.
Please feel welcome to join us. We would be blessed to have you with us – simply come as you are!
Find Us At:-
37 Guy Street
(cnr Fitzroy Street),
Church office attended 9.30 am – 12 noon Weekdays
Phone Us At:
07 4661 1080
Email Us At: