Located in the southern part of the Darling Downs, our Parish takes in Killarney (nestled up to the Great Dividing Range and the New South Wales border), Freestone (stretching from Warwick towards Cunningham ‘s Gap) and Warwick (situated by the Condamine River)
Our vibrant district offers history and camping along with many town events. the following links to Southern Downs and Granite Belt events. https://southerndownsandgranitebelt.com.au/
We hope you enjoy your visit here! Please do not hesitate to contact us or drop in – either to our office in Warwick (open 9:30-midday Monday to Friday) or to our Sunday Worship
Ansie runs Alpha and Grief and Loss Courses each year and is passionate about children and family worship while introducing many constructive procedures such as accountability, pastoral care and a healthy rotation of members into our leadership.
Ansie is married to Rev Willie Liebenberg. We have been blessed by Willie’s passion for Christ and energy and wish Willie well as he now ministers to the Pittsworth Millmerran Church in our Central Downs.
Prayer underpins our Ministries, taking the individual small and ordinary before God’s grace and generosity.
BLESSED TO BLESS OTHERS
- Transforming Communities
- Fit for Purpose
- Children, Youth and Families
- Discipleship – connecting others and ourselves to a deep life sustaining relationship with God
- Transforming Communities – serving our community in ways that provide pathways to living the full life we believe our creator God desires all to enjoy
- Fit for Purpose – this is two fold:
- ensuring our properties and processes provide safe and healthy activities
- making sure we ourselves continually grow in our understanding and values
Find Us At:-
33a Guy Street
(cnr Fitzroy Street),
Church office attended 9.30 am – 12 noon Weekdays
Phone Us At:
07 4661 1080
Contact Us - Online form