Children, Youth and Family
- (programs geared to School term time)mainly music: How much fun can you have? Babies, toddlers, pre-schoolers and parents will be treated to music and story, activity and interaction, structured and unstructured fun. Each session is designed for delight as you participate together. You’ll experience a rich learning environment.
- Killarney 9:15am each Wednesday
- Warwick 9:15am each Thursday
Killarney Girls' Brigade
- Girls Brigade Killarney: 5:00pm each Thursday
- Venue: Killarney Uniting Church Hall
Killarney Music Ministry
- 3-4:30pm each Wednesday
- VENUE: Killarney Church and/or hall
- teaching piano and violin (with the possibility of the group participating in worship services occasionally)
Young Women's Group
- Young Women’s Group: 6:00pm each Thursday, studying and eating together. This group has been instrumental in creating Intergenerational Worship
- Intergenerational Worship (Warwick)Last Sunday of each month, 5:30pm-7pm.Worship with activities to promote reflection, followed by meal.