We understand that worship is about more than just what we do on a Sunday morning. We seek to honour God with our daily lives as we serve the community and support each other. Our worship services are held in a variety of styles, helping us to grow in our faith and discipleship. Come and join us for worship this Sunday!
Our Worship Committees
- support the 2 morning Warwick Services through:
- Organising projection to screens for responses and singing
- Assisting the Preacher with organising the Worship
- Praying before and during the Service
A big thank you to our sound box group, organising microphones
THE MINISTRY OF MUSIC
Music: The blessing of music, spirituality expressed in sound and word
Band: We have a dedicated band for the 8:30 contemporary service on Sunday, including pianists on the clavinova, guitarists, a drummer and singers who practice to make sure new songs are introduced in a confident way.
Pipe Organ: We are fortunate to have a working pipe organ in Warwick and people who can play it.
Are you musical? We would love to hear from you.
- Contemporary Worship: 8:30am
- Traditional Worship: 10am
- Evening Worship: 6:30pm informal worship with a meal, discussion, DVD and worship
Taking Worship to Aged Care Facilities:
- Akooramak, an Aged Care facility in Warwick 10:45-11:15 each Monday. Team members are welcomed, whether the residents attend worship or not. It is non-denominational in attendance with all welcome.
- Killarney Memorial Aged Care 9am each Thursday
Find Us At:-
37 Guy Street
(cnr Fitzroy Street),
Church office attended 9.30 am – 12 noon Weekdays
Phone Us At:
07 4661 1080
Email Us At: