We seek to grow in relationship with each other and to help each other grow as we follow Christ together – everyone is welcome!
There are a number of groups that meet during the day and also those that meet during the week at night for fellowship and bible study.
Our goal is that together we will be built on FAITH, immersed in LOVE, and empowered for ACTION
Please feel welcome to contact the office if you would like to join or talk to members of these groups. We are hoping to grow more groups focused on learning, discerning and sharing through the study of the Word.
- KYB -Tuesdays, 9:30am at the Killarney Uniting Church Hall
- KMAC – Tuesdays, 1:30pm at the KMAC (Killarney Aged Care) facility (opposite the Church)
- Selah – Wednesdays 3:30pm at the Oaktree.
- Beta – This group evolved from an Alpha group and are open and welcoming to those who would like to join. Meeting 7pm each Wednesday.
- Men’s Breakfast Wednesdays – 7am each Wednesday for breakfast (BYO), bible study and discussion. Meeting in Williams Hall, Warwick Uniting Church
- Gamma each Wednesday 7pm in school term time at Wells.